Sunday, June 21, 2009

i heart hotsauce



paulene sends me a link about the ultimate, ever-so-wonderful sriracha hot sauce, commenting:

[AKANE!!!! I remember you always carried one in your purse in Boston!!!]

i first met this lovely thang when i moved to boston for school. was out with a bunch of my friends at some asian diner, and came across this sauce.

holy shit.

i COMPLETELY fell in love with this hotsauce.

obsessed to the point that my friends bought me a bottle... i think they even put a bow around it too... and like paulene said... i kept it in my bag no matter where i went, so that i could bust it out anytime, anywhere. food wasn't the same without this hotsauce and my friends knew they could count on me when they wanted some spice in their food.


Aw Lawd! those were the days!!!

2 comments:

  1. And Akane Laughs at me every time we go eat chicken pho. The soup broth is clear when served. My Pho turns into Tumyum pho. Chooo karasugi, I sweat foolishly when I eat Red Pho, as Akane laughs hysterically...

    ReplyDelete